DATA PRIVACY INFORMATION
this Privacy data explains when and why we collect your personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to other, what are your rights.
I. DATA CONTROLLER
The Personal Data Controller is Kasia Zareba, address: Voorhaven 57, 3025HD Rotterdam, The Netherlands. If you have any questions related to this information or your personal data, please contact us: email@example.com
II. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
You provide us all data we collect, for example, when you contact us about our products, to make an order from our online shop or if you register to receive our newsletter. The personal information we collect might include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number. If you purchase a product from us, your bank account number.
III. THE PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We may process your personal data to:
- answer your questions before you submit the order (legal basis art. 6 par. 1 pt. b GDPR);
- process orders that you have submitted (legal basis art. 6 par. 1 pt. b GDPR);
- compliance with legal obligation to which we are subject (legal basis art. 6 par. 1 pt. c GDPR);
- analysis [optimization of our customer services, improve our products based on your experiences] for purposes of our legitimate interests (legal basis art. 6 par. 1 pt. f GDPR);
- keeping an archive for legal need to prove facts (legal basis art. 6 par. 1 pt. f GDPR);
- possible request or defence against claims (legal basis art. 6 par. 1 pt. f GDPR);
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide (legal basis art. 6 par. 1 pt. f GDPR);
- notify you of changes to our services (legal basis art. 6 par. 1 pt. f GDPR);
- keep you informed about our latest new products, promotions, competitions based on consent you provided (legal basis art. 6 par. 1 pt. a GDPR).
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by e-mail, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent.
IV. THE RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We may pass your personal data information to our business partners such as IT companies, accounting firm, insurance company, postal operators and courier companies, law office, payment processors.
V. THE PERIOD FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE STORED
Your personal data processed in order to perform the contract (your order) or compliance with legal obligation to which we are subject will be stored for the duration of the contract and after its expiration for the period of:
- in which claims related to this contract may be disclosed,
- after-sales service (including consideration of complaints),
- compliance with legal obligation which we are subject with (eg. resulting from accounting or tax regulations).
If you didn’t submit the order (enter into contract with us), but just asked about our offer, we will keep your personal data for 90 days. All your data will be remove after that period, except for the data needed for direct marketing if we have your consent for it.
We may process personal data for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services until you object to the processing or the data become obsolete.
Personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be kept until you withdraw the consent.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS:
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you are entitled to:
- access to your personal data;
- rectification (correction) of your personal data;
- erasure (deletion) of your personal data or restriction of processing it;
- object to processing your personal data;
- data portability;
- withdraw consent to processing your personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The rights mentioned in points 1. to 7. can be exercise by contacting us at the address given at the beginning.
VII. HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
You provide us your personal data freely by contacting us or subscribing to our newsletter.
VIII. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING
We don’t make decisions based on automated processes including profiling.
website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
What cookies are?
Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise your web experience. There are two main kinds of cookies:
Cookies on our website
- session cookies, which are deleted from your computer when you close your browser,
- persistent cookies, which remain stored on your computer until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
A list of the cookies used in Krafla website:
WordPress also sets a few wp-settings-[UID] cookies. The number on the end is your individual user ID from the users database table. This is used to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.
This cookie is associated with the AddThis social sharing widget which is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms (for example Facebook or Pinterest). It stores an updated page share count.
These cookies help us gathers anonymised statistical data regarding your visit to our website to help improve our site. We collect information such as the number of visitors we get, how long they stay and technical information such as the browser they are using. To gather all this information we use Google Analytics.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How to Delete Cookies?
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, but blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of this website. You have the ability to disable cookies if you wish, generally through changing your internet software browsing settings. It is also be possible to configure your browser settings to enable acceptance of specific cookies.
Here is how to do it in some browsers:
- in Internet Explorer you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.